Dog owners in Ashford who find themselves in need of help are more than welcome to get in touch with Arc Dog Rehab to request a free initial consultation over the phone. We offer these consultations to all new customers and with no obligation to use our services afterwards, you really do have nothing to lose.
If you decide that you would like to arrange a face-to-face meeting, in order to take advantage of our highly successful training techniques, we can of course discuss that too. Whatever the nature of the problem you are experiencing with your dog’s behaviour, we can help.
Common Issues That We Tackle When Dog Training in Ashford
Among the problems that we tackle on a regular basis, the following are perhaps the most common:
- Biting and Other Aggressive Behaviour – There are certain types of bad behaviour that owners will put up with if they do not have the time to seek professional advice. Aggression, however, is not one of them. The vast majority of owners seek to address any form of aggressive behaviour as soon as it becomes apparent, with good reason.
- Obsessive Behaviour – Obsessive behaviour may be much easier to deal with on a daily basis but over time it can be very wearing on the owner and any other members of the household. We offer a highly effective solution for such behaviour.
- Over Excitement – When improperly trained, dogs commonly exhibit behavioural issues linked to over excitement. Fortunately, this is another area in which our techniques have proven to be extremely effective.
- Nerves – Dogs that are very nervous can be a real problem for owners, especially when you need to go away for a few days and can find nobody to take care of your pet. We can help you to reclaim your life by training your dog to become calmer and less fearful, whatever situations it may encounter.
- Pack Leader Mentality – We have encountered many cases where a lack of leadership from the owner has led a dog to start exhibiting dominant behaviour in the home. If you feel that your house has been taken over by your 4-legged friend and you don’t know what to do, call us today and we will be delighted to offer our help and advice.
- Pulling on Lead – If your dog constantly pulls on the lead when being taken for a walk, rest assured that you are not alone. We have helped many people in the area deal with this problem and will be glad to help you too.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you to correct any behavioural issues that your pet is experiencing, please feel free to call and ask about our dog training in Ashford whenever you have a moment to spare. The sooner we get started, the sooner you and your family can really start to have fun with your pet instead of worrying what it might do next.