Whether you have just acquired a new puppy and are having problems training it or you have an older dog in your home that has suddenly started to misbehave, you can rely on us to solve your problems by using proven training techniques to rehabilitate your canine companion.
With many years of experience and an in-depth knowledge of what makes dogs behave the way they do, we are equipped to deal with a wide range of canine behavioural issues quickly and efficiently. Call today to find out how we can help you.
Why Our Dog Training in Balham Is so Effective
There are a number of very good reasons that we experience such a high success rate when dealing with problem animals in Balham and elsewhere.
- Owner Participation – Probably the number one reason that we are so successful is because we understand that most canine behavioural issues stem from the owner. Whether you want to hear it or not, your actions affect the way that your dog behaves and only by tackling them first can your problems be resolved.
- Working with Nature – By following the techniques made famous by Cesar Millan on his TV show, we are able to harness the power of nature to rehabilitate the dogs that we train. Dogs have a very particular view of the world around them and it is only through an understanding of their natural world view that one can truly influence their behaviour.
- Patience – If there is a single key to success when it comes to our dog training in Balham, we would have to say it is the patience with which we approach each new job. This doesn’t mean that we expect it to take weeks before the desired results are achieved, rather that we take a patient approach with each dog that we train.
- Confidence – This is something that cannot be taught, it has to be acquired by achieving positive results on a regular basis over time. During the years that we have been working with dogs, we have been fortunate enough to experience a very high success rate when training problem animals. The confidence that our success has bred can be felt by dogs and makes training them much simpler.
- Leadership – By showing dogs who is the leader, using strictly non-aggressive and unintimidating techniques, we are able to master the situation very quickly when visiting new clients. This enables us to deliver amazingly fast results on most occasions.
If you would like to discover the secrets to our success in person, please call today for your free, no obligation telephone consultation. We cover the whole of south London so wherever you happen to live, we will be more than happy to visit your home and help you to train your dog to become a calmer, better behaved member of the family. Don’t put up with problem behaviour for any longer than you have to: get in touch with us now.