Dogs really can be a man’s best friend but there are times when the behaviour of individual animals can cause big problems around the home. If you have a four-legged friend who is disrupting family life because of behavioural issues, call us today for a free consultation. With years of experience in canine training and rehabilitation, and a record of achievement that is second to none, you can rely on us to provide a long-term solution to your dog’s problems quickly and effectively.
Dog Training in Chertsey for Pets and Owners
Using methods similar to those that were made famous by America’s dog whisperer, Cesar Millan, we have successfully rehabilitated hundreds of dogs in Chertsey and across the South East. A combination of leadership, firm but kind instruction, and endless patience enables us to succeed where others fail, often within a very short space of time.
- Evaluating the Problem – The first thing we do with all new clients is to talk through the issues they are experiencing over the phone and offer our thoughts on how they may be solved. This initial consultation is completely free of charge and you are under no obligation to proceed with a home visit unless you are sure it is what you want.
- Observing Behavioural Issues – The next step, assuming that you wish us to help with your dog’s rehabilitation, is to visit your home and spend some time observing your dog’s behaviour.
- Observing Your Interactions with Your Dog – During our many years of training dogs, we have learned that the way owners behave and interact with their animals is almost always at the root of any behavioural issues the individual dogs are experiencing.
- Helping You to Train Your Pet – Rather than simply training your dog to behave in a different manner and leaving you to get on with it, we will take the time to show you how adapting your own behaviour can have the desired effect on your dog. Only by adapting your own behaviour can long-term success be assured.
- Providing Telephone Support Going Forward – The vast majority of dogs that we train are successfully rehabilitated within a short space of time and never relapse into their old and problematic behavioural patterns. However, in the unlikely event that this does occur, we are only ever a phone call away.
Live a Happy Home Life with Your Pets
If you have one or more dogs in your home that are currently causing problems, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss how we can help. Whether you simply need some free advice over the phone or you decide to take advantage of our dog training in Chertsey and book a home visit, we will be delighted to hear from you.
You can contact us by phone – on 07974 350898 – or by email at email@example.com. Although we may sometimes be unable to come to the phone, you will not have to wait long for a reply as we always respond to enquiries promptly.