At Arc Dog Rehab, we work with dogs every day of our lives and during the time that we have been in business, we have helped owners in Egham and across the United Kingdom to take control of their pets and eradicate a wide array of undesirable behavioural traits.
- Repetitive Behaviour – If your dog is continually biting its own leg, chasing shadows all the time or indulging in any other type of obsessive behaviour, we can help. We have successfully rehabilitated many such pets in the past and we are sure that we can do the same for your four-legged friend.
- Aggression – Nobody wants to live with a dog that behaves in an aggressive manner towards family members or neighbours. Fortunately, in almost all cases, it is possible to rehabilitate animals that behave aggressively, and we have done so on numerous occasions.
- Excitability – Some dogs have so much energy that they overreact to external stimuli, whereas others have underlying issues that cause them to be over excitable in certain situations. If your pet often becomes over excited, we can help to identify the root cause of the issue and address it.
- Continual Barking – Another common problem that we have encountered on many occasions, excessive barking can be a real annoyance to both owners and their neighbours. If your pet is creating a noise problem in your home, call us today for a rapid solution.
- Nervous Behaviour – Does your dog find it hard to settle in unfamiliar surroundings? Do loud noises cause it an unnecessary amount of distress? If so, Arc Dog Rehab can help it to overcome its fears and become more relaxed in any situation it may face in the future. Book a course of one-to-one dog training in Egham and let us fix the problem quickly and effectively.
- Disobedience – Owners with dogs that simply take no notice of them may feel that the only solution is to give up their pet. Whilst this is understandable, due to the frustration that a disobedient dog can arouse, we offer a less radical solution. Using our proven techniques, we can turn a stubborn, disobedient animal into one that follows your every command.
- Unsociable Behaviour – Some dogs always misbehave when confronted with other canines and this can make it very difficult for their owners to take them out for a walk on a daily basis. We have rehabilitated dozens of pets that refused to mix with other dogs until their owners called us in to help.
Innovative Approach to Dog Training in Egham
We believe that the best way to rehabilitate a problem animal is by working with its own psychology to effect positive changes. While it is sometimes possible to force a dog to adopt certain behavioural traits, such an approach does nothing for your pet’s happiness and can lead to bottled-up resentment that comes out in the future, creating even more problems.
Cesar Millan, the TV star, is a great example of a dog trainer who uses a similar approach to ours and who enjoys similarly positive results.