If you are at the end of your tether and don’t know what to do with your dog, call Arc Rehab for professional help and advice. We offer free initial consultations to all new customers in Epsom, followed by competitively priced one-on-one training if required.
If you are dealing with a less serious issue, it isn’t necessary to wait until you feel you have no other option: please feel free to call us as soon as you experience a problem with your four-legged friend. We have helped hundreds of owners to successfully address a wide variety of behavioural issues exhibited by dogs of all ages.
Why Our Dog Training in Epsom Should Be Your First Choice
While some owners do wait until they feel they have no other option, save for having their pet re-homed, we recommend taking positive action as soon as you notice a problem with your dog’s behaviour. There are many benefits to our professional training programmes, the most important of which are outlined below.
- One-to-One Attention – Group training sessions are a low-cost option that can serve as a useful introduction for new dog owners but for animals with behavioural issues that are proving difficult to tackle, one-to-one training is the only practical solution. We can give you and your dog all the attention you need, in the comfort of your own home.
- Speedy Results – We follow the training methods made famous by US ‘dog whisperer’, Cesar Millan. By observing your dog in its natural environment, we can quickly pinpoint the cause of its errant behaviour and show you how to deal with it. The key to achieving fast results is to provide your dog with calm leadership, which we can help you to do.
- Arc Dog’s No Fee Guarantee – We have a fantastic success rate with dogs of all breeds and ages. We are so sure that we will be able to solve the problems you are experiencing with your pet that we offer you a ‘no-win, no-fee’ guarantee. In the unlikely event we fail to succeed, you pay nothing!
- Free Consultation – As mentioned above, we offer all new clients a free telephone consultation, during which you will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish about our methods and to receive our professional opinion on how to tackle the issues you are experiencing.
- Wide Coverage – We work up to 150 miles away from our base in the South East, which means that should you happen to move in the future, you can almost certainly rely on us to provide ongoing support to you and your pet. Having said that, once we have rehabilitated a problem dog, we hardly ever need to do so again.
For fast, effective and affordable one-on-one dog training in Epsom, call Arc Rehab today. We promise to help you rehabilitate your pet through the most effective canine schooling methods in use today and to provide a long-term solution to your dog’s behavioural issues.