Whether you have a new puppy that needs to learn how to fit in with your family life or you have an older dog that is beginning to display worrying signs of disobedience, we can help. As experienced trainers based in the south of England, we are ideally placed to help Farnham dog owners to deal with behavioural problems in pets of all ages. Call today for a free consultation or to arrange an immediate home visit.
What Our Dog Training in Farnham Can Achieve
With the help of our experienced trainers, it is possible to achieve a number of desirable objectives. Below are just a few examples of the type of problems we have successfully dealt with in the past.
- Nipping / Biting – Whether your pet is being a little overenthusiastic during playtime or displaying signs of outright aggression, we can help to rein in this behaviour. In just a short space of time, we are normally able to rehabilitate dogs with this type of problem and ensure they are able to live harmoniously with their owners once more.
- Easily Excitable / Jumping up – Dogs that are so pleased to see people that they jump up and claw their clothing can be a real problem. Many owners find it hard to discipline a pet that gets very excited and jumps up at them, perhaps because they are really just being friendly. However, this type of behaviour can become very undesirable over time and lead to more serious problems. We can make sure that this does not happen by tackling the behaviour at an early stage.
- Noisy Dogs – Some dogs just never seem to be able to stop barking and this can be a real problem, especially when neighbours start to complain. Over the time that we have been helping clients with our expert dog training in Farnham, we have come across many such dogs. We are happy to say that we managed to cure each and every one of them!
- Destructive Behaviour – Whether your four-legged friend is constantly digging up your petunias or tearing your cushions into little pieces, we can help. There is normally an underlying reason for this type of behaviour and tackling it directly is, in our experience, the most effective solution.
- Nerves – If the slamming of doors, clattering of saucepans, or the raising of voices turns your pet into a nervous wreck, get in touch with us today and we will help your dog to become more relaxed about these occasional disturbances. All animals are likely to react badly to loud bangs, such as those from fireworks let off nearby, but they should be able to deal with the hustle and bustle of daily home life without too many problems.
To get started with your dog’s rehabilitation, please contact us at your convenience. The easiest time to talk to us is in between 19.00 and 22.00, any day of the week, as we are unlikely to be in the middle of a training session during these times.